The "Export Results" feature is an excellent tool that can be found both on our addon and website. This feature allows you to export citations for the research articles and topics that appear in your results and bookmarks page. Whether you want to create a bibliography or just keep a record of your findings, this feature simplifies the process by generating a list of citations for you.
Note: Only the results/bookmarks displayed on the current page will be exported. Articles are sorted by relevance.
Exporting Results from Keenious
- Log in and Begin a Search: First make sure you are logged into your Keenious account and begin a search.
- Navigate to Filters/Bookmarks: On the page displaying your search results, you'll find options for Filters and Bookmarks. You can export the results page or your bookmarks. To export your bookmarks, enter into the bookmark tab.
- Access the Three-dot Icon: Next to filters and bookmarks you will find the three-dot icon (⋮). Click on this to reveal additional options.
- Select "Export Results": From the dropdown, choose "Export Results."
- Choose Citation Format: A dialog will appear asking you to select your preferred citation format. For endnote users , please use the .RIS format to download references.
- Confirm Export: After choosing, click "Download." A file containing the citations for all the results will be downloaded.