What type of documents should I use with Keenious?
You’ve done it. You’re finally putting pen to paper, and Keenious is here to help you. But what documents can you use to search?
Keenious.com allows you to explore documents in three formats – PDF, URL and Text.
So how do you do this?
Exploring using PDF documents
Searching using a PDF document can be done 3 simple steps.
- Go to Keenious.com Homepage. The ‘Upload PDF’ option should be automatically selected. Select “Click here”. You will be brought to your files.
- Select the file which you wish to upload and click open. Or simply drag and drop.
Let the Keenious tool work its magic and begin your discovery journey!
Exploring URL Documents
To explore a URL document simply:
- Go to the Keenious.com homepage. Click the ‘URL Search’ tab. This can be found to the right of the PDF tab.
- Select the ‘URL Search.’
- Enter your URL. Click Submit.
Exploring with Text
- Go to the Keenious.com homepage. Click the ‘text’ tab. This can be found on the right-hand side.
- Select "Text" Search
- Type in your text - the more words, the more refined your results will be!
- Press the search icon.
Let your exploration begin!